004 Th: Illusion

17/11/27
10:02

I'm in the washroom.

I don't like illusions, but some people are inclined to create them and live in those illusions as if it were reality. It's not real, that's why I don't like it, but who am I to judge when those illusions bring a smile to people's faces, sometimes even mine.

Some of those caught in the illusion believe it is reality. Some see through that illusion, but don't resist it, as they are happy being in it. As for I, I see through it, but I chose to resist it, because I can't help but foresee what happens at the end of the illusion. Reality strikes back, and your heart drops.

However, I'm not right. Who says the illusion cannot be made into reality? The illusionist, the person who forms the illusion, they are trying to make it real. A reality where the majority is happy, as opposed to me, who can only see the dim reality, that without a catalyst, will not flourish. An illusionist is one type of catalyst.

The illusionist may or may not believe in his own illusions, but if he were aware, he may ask, "What else if I don't form an illusion? Are the majority of people who benefit from it better off without it? My illusions make everyone equally happy, while reality gives them extreme highs and lows. What are you going to do with those people with extreme lows?"

In every story, there must be a illusionist to make things interesting. That person might be hated or judged. Although I don't want to get dragged along by his ideals, I understand his intentions. If his illusions backfire, I will protect that illusionist in ways I can and let his purpose and services be known.

10:26

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

038 Review: The Legend of Zhen Huan (甄嬛传)

042 FULL RECAP: The Villain has Something to Say (反派有话说) [Novel]