Though I highly doubt anyone I know will try to find this, I'm going post regardless. A friend's story about her primary school days piqued my interest, it led me to snoop and discover her friend's blogspot, which inspired me to start my own.

I got to know this friend not too long ago, and since she's all the reason I started this blog, I'll give her the privilege of a mention on the first post. Her initials are NCL, if I ever write about her, she'll be known as EZ as that's one of her frequently used words.

I'll write posts that are too shallow to jot in my diary, and posts that aren't too deep to the point my vulnerabilities are magnified. Though I want my identity to be detached from this blog, I still want to leave a bridge open. I have a unique alias on Google, in the sense that the first thing you'd see when these words are searched are my accounts (anonymous ones) on other social media platforms. 

Weiiyx << it's on my Facebook too, though quite hidden. Everyone sees it, but no one would pay attention to it. 

My post will be of random thoughts, hopefully it doesn't end up in the wrong hands. HAH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

038 Review: The Legend of Zhen Huan (甄嬛传)

042 FULL RECAP: The Villain has Something to Say (反派有话说) [Novel]