034 E: Songs that bring nostalgia

18/12/11
04:08

Some songs trigger my nostalgia, mostly linked to positive phases in my life. When I listen to them, I feel a wave of something I can't describe, I can't remember what I feel nostalgic about, but I'll try. It's a good thing all these songs have timestamps.

Phineas&Ferb - Gitchee Gitchee Goo (Feb, 2010)
Bow-chika bow wow, That's what my baby said
Bow wow wow, and my heart starts pumpingChicka Chicka chew wow
Never gonna stop,
Gitchee Gitchee Goo means that I love you
This song lost its trigger because so long has passed, but I remember feeling nostalgic about it. This song was on repeat at Disney Channel in Genting Highlands. I've visited Genting Highlands before, but that year was the first year I had capacity when going. It was fun and blissful.

Lovelyz - For You (Dec, 2015)
The whole song
 It was my first week of work then, when I was still obsessed with Lovelyz. When I discovered I could watch YouTube on the company's laptop, this what I listened to. This song reminds of determination and hope.

Red Velvet - Red Flavor (July, 2017)
The chorus, where it went B-B B-Balganmat and the guys voice that goes Re-Re-Re-Re-Red Velvet Re-Re-Red Velvet
I was obsessed with Wanna One then, more specifically, Park Jihoon. Because I exhausted everything there is to read about him, I frequented the Kpop side of Twitter to distract my cravings, this song was just everywhere. The insatiable obsession was what made me realize I should stop.

Twice - Heart Shaker (Dec, 2017)
The whole song
This was at a point in my life where I was vindicting with NCL. Thinking back, that was a lot of time wasted on a grind and farm game, but I don't regret it. I felt excitement and content.

That's all I can think of at the moment, a lot got lost in time. I have a test on Friday.
4:40

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

038 Review: The Legend of Zhen Huan (甄嬛传)

042 FULL RECAP: The Villain has Something to Say (反派有话说) [Novel]