043 Th: Sulli's passing

19/10/15
0:20

I don't really know Sulli, much less a fan of hers. But now and then, I would read about the hate and criticism surrounding Sulli. Because I see her so much on news articles, I grew fond of her. To me, her passing didn't feel like reality. It felt as if the news would be reported fake if I stopped thinking about it. I would wake up tomorrow, and then forget that article ever published. Sulli's death is just unreal.

I only know Jonghyun as well as I do Sulli, but I accepted Jonghyun's death with relative ease. The disbelief I had with Sulli's is a little hard to describe. I guess I really wanted to see her continue living, see her go against the tide. But now, for whatever reason, knowing that she gave up... that disheartens me.

I always had a feeling I'd never see Sulli grow old. I don't usually think about it, but it just felt like suicidal acts fall in the spectrum of Sulli's tendencies. Just that it wasn't something I'd want to think about. It wasn't. This is the first time I felt so sad for the death of someone. Someone I incidentally came to care about over the past 3 years, and someone whose surname or real name I don't even know.

Her presence will be missed.

0:30

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

038 Review: The Legend of Zhen Huan (甄嬛传)

042 FULL RECAP: The Villain has Something to Say (反派有话说) [Novel]